1. Where were you born?
2. Spouse? Children? Pets?
Husband, Paul. Sons, Matthew and Johnny.
3. What is your occupation? If you’re a lawyer, what type of law do you practice?
Retired Circuit Court Judge, Mediator, Small Business Owner (Juridical Solutions PLC)
4. Why did you join the GRBF Board?
To improve the administration of justice and collaborate with fellow members of the bar.
5. What was your first job?
Cashier at Hardees
6. What is the best book you have ever read?
That’s too hard to answer. But a few are Could Mountain, House of Mirth, Pale Fire, A Civil Action, and Atonement.
7. What is the one item you cannot live without?
Nothing really. Maybe shampoo or soap, if I have to have one.
8. What is your favorite travel spot?
9. What is at the top of your bucket list?
10. What is the best live concert you have ever attended?
James Brown at the Mosque (Altria Theater) in 1969
11. What is your favorite movie, TV show, or podcast?
Russell Brand, Under the Skin
12. When I am not in the office, I like to…
Travel and bike
13. If I hadn’t went into law, I would be…
Either a teacher/coach or in the military.
14. At the current moment, what are you most looking forward to?
15. What advice would you give someone who wants to become involved in pro bono opportunities?
Go ahead, contact GRBF!
About the artist: Abbey Miller is an illustrator and designer based in Baltimore, MD. She creates inclusive and immersive characters, environments, and illustrations for storytelling and commercial work. In her free time, she enjoys baking, knitting, and taking care of her plants.